If your dog lunges and jumps when he sees squirrels (and sniffs other dogs), the Easy Walk® Headcollar is the perfect solution for teaching better leash manners. Use this training tool for your most determined puller while still allowing him full range of motion to bark, eat, drink and play fetch.
The Easy Walk® Headcollar loops around your dog’s nose instead of his neck or shoulders like other harnesses. This means when your dog pulls, the headcollar gently moves his head toward you so he can refocus his attention on you and away from the tempting squirrels and distracting smells.
The best part is, once your dog is a champ at walk etiquette, you will probably only have to use the headcollar as a backup during situations when you need a little more control, like vet visits or dog park play dates.
This headcollar is vet recommended, trainer designed and dog parent trusted. If you accidentally purchase the wrong size, or if your dog mistakes his headcollar for a chew toy, our Customer Care experts are happy to assist with replacements or resizing. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Minimizes pulling for better leash manners
- Vet recommended and trainer designed
- Padded neoprene nose loop for ultimate comfort
- Quick-snap neck strap and adjustable nose loop for easy fitting in minutes
- Designed with minimal straps to keep your dog cool
- Rests across your dog’s nose instead of throat to stop gagging and choking
- Durable nylon
- Allows full range of motion to bark, eat, drink and play while wearing the headcollar
Harness Sizing Chart
|Size||Pet Size||Sample Breeds|
|Small||2.3-11.4 kg||Beagle, Sheltie, Shihtzu|
|Medium||11.4-27.2 kg||Border Collie, Bulldog, Pug|
|Large||27.2-59 kg||Boxer, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever|
- 1 Easy Walk Headcollar
- 1.8 Metre Nylon Lead
- Fitting Guide