Your dog probably thinks he's super helpful when he barks to alert you at any random noise he may hear. Indoor Bark Control can help stop excessive barking by teaching your dog not to bark inside the house, bringing peace and quiet with the ring of the doorbell.
This device uses ultrasonic technology to discourage barking. When your dog barks, the Indoor Bark Control device gives off a high-pitched, annoying tone that most dogs can hear, but humans can’t. With a little practice, your dog will soon learn that he won't hear that ultrasonic tone when he doesn't bark.
The Indoor Bark Control is small and about 7.6 cm tall so that it can be easily used on a table or hung on a wall or door frame with the included adhesive-backed hooks. Just make sure it's in whichever room your dog barks the most! The Indoor Bark Control works best for families that only have 1 dog because every dog within the range of this device will hear the high-pitched tone, even if they aren't the one who is barking.
You can confidently purchase the Indoor Bark Control with our no-bark promise. If the ultrasonic correction doesn't work for your dog, simply contact us, and we'll help you find the right barking solution for you and your pet. Choose a safe way to keep barking at bay. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Ultrasonic bark control technology teaches your dog to stop barking, no collar required
- High-frequency noise is heard by most dogs but not humans
- Microphone detects barking up to 7.6 metres away
- Place it on a tabletop or attach it to a wall with the included adhesive-backed hooks
- Works best in single dog homes
- Available in 1 and 2 pack size options, purchase extra for more coverage areas
- Water resistant
- Uses 2, 3-Volt Lithium Coin Cell Batteries, included
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time to change the batteries
- 2 x Indoor Bark Control Units
- 2 x Self-Adhesive, Hook and Loop Mounting Strips
- 4 x 3-Volt Lithium CR2032 Batteries
- Operating Guide