Product Returns Policy
Returning Your Purchase
This policy applies to products purchased directly from PetSafe.net. For purchases made through other online or store retailers, please contact the retailer directly for their specific return policy.
No Quibble Returns
We accept ‘No Quibble Returns’ within 30 calendar days of receipt of your order. You will be refunded the price of the product including VAT, provided that the item is received back to our warehouse intact and in a resalable condition. Shipping costs won't be refunded. You'll be responsible for charges or costs associated with returning the product back to PetSafe® Brand. Contact Us and our Customer Care team will help you return your purchase.
PetSafe® Brand is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. If you have a faulty product and it is still within its warranty period, we offer the choice of a suitable replacement if one is available or a full product refund including VAT. PetSafe® Brand reserves the right to refund the purchase price of the product along with the original freight cost. We regret we are unable to ship advance replacements. Contact Us and our Customer Care team will help you with your purchase.
Your return is subject to the following:
- A return address is required to send out a replacement product.
- All returns must be in original factory packaging with all original packing materials.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- All replacement items will be shipped after PetSafe has received and processed Customer’s defective return. A new tracking number will be sent to Customer on the replacement item when it ships.
- All credits will be made back to the original payment method.
- PetSafe® Brand will not be held responsible for Customer ordering the wrong product(s), and all refusals will be credited minus the freight charges.
- If a package arrives damaged, it is best for Customer to refuse the package. If Customer signs for and keeps the package, Customer should note the damage when signing for it so that a claim may be filed with the carrier.