Each ScoopFree® Disposable Crystal Litter Tray is pre-filled with premium blue crystal cat litter, so all you have to do is load the tray in the litter box with no scooping, cleaning or refilling for weeks! Crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste to quickly remove odours 5 times faster than clumping clay litter.
Low-tracking crystals don’t stick to your cat’s feet and are 99% dust-free—designed for all the days you don’t want to sweep the floor (again). And the plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to protect your floors against leaks.
When it’s time to clean up, just remove the disposable litter tray and throw it away. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Your pet deserves the best cat toilet. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Compatible with all ScoopFree® self-cleaning cat litter boxes
- One long-lasting tray can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household
- Quick cleanup with no scooping required
- Low-tracking crystals stay inside the litter box instead of on your cat’s paws
- Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to protect your floors against leaks
- Premium Blue Crystal Litter reduces odour 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
- Disposable tray for hands-off convenience
- Covered waste trap locks in odour and leaves litter box smelling clean and fresh
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay or clumping litter
- 99% dust free
- Absorbs urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odour
- Each tray weighs only 3 kg (including approximately 2 kg of litter)
- Conveniently stack & store trays
Litter Tray Replacement
|Number of Cats||Average Litter Tray Life|
Pregnant women, babies, small children and immune-deficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste. Cat’s waste may contain toxoplasmosis bacteria that can be harmful to these individuals.
- 1 Disposable Crystal Litter Tray
Call our Customer Care team for live help:
Monday to Friday
10.30am - 7pm
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals